Mobile Chemical Dosing Systems
We have recently developed several mobile temporary dosing systems, which can all deliver a complete range of standard or bespoke chemical dosing solutions. The units are suitable for use in water utility and industrial applications.
Our trailers are secure and fully contained with tanks pumps, a control panel, first aid equipment, 13AMP Socket Outlets and PLC back-up UPS (if required). The systems are completely adaptable to suit your specific requirements. The systems can be controlled in many ways –
- Constant flow rate, which can be set at various variable flow rates (e.g, litres per hour, etc.)
- They can be set at various pumping ranges
- Water meter – pulse signal
- Times dosing control
- 4-20 MA signal
STANDARD FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Our trailers come in a range of sizes, the most common sizes are 8ft x 6ft , 10ft x 6ft, and 12ft x 6ft.
- 100L – 3000L Working capacity tank (dependent on the trailer size).
- Transfer systems available.
- Tank fill system point is usually located at the rear of the trailer.
- Typical pumps are rated at 7.5L/hr – 120L/hr (variation of pump sizes available depending on requirements).
- Pumps can be complete with pressure relief, loading valve and calibration vessel.
- Controls include standard manual flow control options as well as bespoke programming.
- Optional additional chemical storage tanks can be provided if required.
- Optional remote functionality available (SCADA system, etc).
- Options for manual or automatic chemical transfer systems.
CHEMICAL DOSING SYSTEMS THAT WE’VE PREVIOUSLY SUPPLIED
- Disinfection using Sodium Hypochlorite
- De-Chlorination using Sodium Bisulphite
- Chloramination Dosing systems
- pH Correction using Caustic Soda, Lime, Sulphuric, Hydrochloric Acids
- Plumbosolvency using NaH2PO4 & H3PO4
- Coagulation using Ferric Sulphate, Aluminium Sulphate and Ferric Chloride
- Polymer make up and dosing systems
- Monitoring and controlling using in-house software and Industry STD Instrumentation