LOFTSOME BRIDGE WTW TEMPORY DOSING
Chlorine Gas Replacement 2018
Working With Aceom & Galliford Try ( AGT ) Across Yorkshire and Humber for the Removal of Chlorine gas on various sites. LEADA is involved with the Design, Decommissioning & Commissioning and the installation of Bulk Sodium Hypochlorite Dosing.
* Chlorine Gas has been isolated and made ‘Gas Safe’ at East Ness WTW On 19 Feb 2018
* The Temporary Sodium Hypochlorite Dosing Trailer and associated equipment has been in continuous service since 01 Feb 2018 without issue.
* The system was commissioned during December 2017
* The Temporary Dosing System is fully automatic with duty/standby dosing pumps and integrated with YWS site control facilities.
* This will allow the Gas Facilities to be removed from the site to make space for the permanent equipment to be installed.
Click here for information on our mobile dosage systems