Rivelin WTW 2012-2018
Scope of works:
The scope of works is to prepare detailed commissioning plans in conjunction with MMB and Yorkshire Water staff, supervise the MEICA & SI works in conjunction with MMB staff, provide Site Manager roles once the scheme moves into the electrical installation phase of works in the different site areas, attend meetings with Yorkshire Water, to carry out the process commissioning and putting the plant into service and to complete the specified performance and reliability testing all associated with the PR06 – Rivelin WTW Sirofloc Replacement Scheme, including preparation of the Test and Commissioning Reports and associated Commissioning Completion Reports.
ABOUT RIVELIN 2012/2013
HOW WAS LEADA INVOLVED?
* Site-based Health and Safety Management, involving collaborative strategy with sub-contractors.
* Development of detailed commissioning plans with prominence on minimising process disruption and enabling most effective sub-contractor delivery.
* Replacement and enhancement of Asset Expired Mechanical and Electrical Equipment.
* Re-lifing of a variety of assets including Chemical Dilution Systems, Magnetite Regeneration Systems, Rapid Gravity Filters and Backwash Recovery Systems.
* Extension and upgrade of site fibre-optic Ethernet PLC network.
* Upgrade of site SCADA system.
* Commissioning of new Manganese Contactors, Inter-stage, Backwash and High Lift Pumps.